On this episode Adam Schmidt (Foster MBA 2020) talks about the importance of credibility as an MBA candidate. He breaks it down with 5 stakeholder groups: fellow students, faculty & staff, alumni and employers. We recorded this episode in the early winter of 2020 before the Coronavirus Pandemic upended in-person education and career search activities, but I believe that his advice about credibility is even more important during this period of social distancing and remote meetings. In this first part, Adam shares the message of a presentation he made to the incoming MBA class of 2021 about the importance of building credibility. This is Part 1 of 2. In the second episode, Adam talks about his career pivot.
- Behavioral Interviewing with Career Coach Elaine Newtson
- Three Perspectives on the National Black MBA Career Expo and Other MBA Career Conferences
- Coaches’ Tips For Informational Interviews
- Foster MBA Career Management Coaches on Informational Interviews
- Peter Boyd on The Hunt: Charting The Path to your next career move