On this episode, I have a conversation with Mack Hopen, Foster MBA Class of 2022. Mack is an active member of the NetImpact club and a leader of the Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Club at Foster. He came to Foster in pursuit of a career in the sustainability space and has some great advice for anyone else interested in such a career path.
Mack’s three key points of advice for students:
- Have a plan of how to approach your career search
- Test out the careers through prototypes, conversations and job shadowing
- Be valuable to those around you, be of service
During our conversation, Mack or I mentioned:
- Clean Energy Testbeds
- Foster Venture Fellows Program
- Foster’s NetImpact Chapter
- The Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Club (EVCC)
- Clean Tech Alliance
- MBA Edge
Listen to more episodes with conversations on sustainability careers.