Craig Murphy, Foster MBA Class of 2019, shares his experience switching from a career as an engineer in oil and gas services to a full-time role in management consulting with a general management summer internship in manufacturing. Craig talks about how he prepared for case interviews, and sharpened his behavioral interview delivery.
- Behavioral Interviewing with Career Coach Elaine Newtson
- Three Perspectives on the National Black MBA Career Expo and Other MBA Career Conferences
- Coaches’ Tips For Informational Interviews
- Foster MBA Career Management Coaches on Informational Interviews
- Peter Boyd on The Hunt: Charting The Path to your next career move